Subject: Converter (sort of adv)
From: "Bunnell, John M." <[email-masked]>
To: "'lightwave'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 95 19:02:00 cdt

Since there has been a lot of talk about (and a need for) media 
conversions.....

This is a press release from ULead about their Multimedia Converter. I 
ordered it last month and it should be about 10 days until it actually 
starts shipping. Cost: $20.00 (limited time).  With the processes it 
includes (batch also) well worth twice the price. PC platform, windows based 
(no Dos commands novice pc users might have trouble with) and this is a 
reputable company so don't think of it as another vapor product.

I have no relationship to this company but just thought I would pass along a 
good value (as I see it) that will perform functions that many are 
requesting. Their number is: 800-858-5323.

Hope this helps, I know it will me. :-)

thx
jmb

===============================================================
MULTIMEDIA CONVERTER FROM ULEAD SYSTEMS
     Unique Windows Based Software Quickly
     Converts Video, Animation, Image And Audio Files

TORRANCE, CA_Ulead Systems announces Multimedia Converter for multimedia and 
presentation developers, desktop publishing users, and other graphics users 
that need a multimedia file conversion program that is both powerful and 
versatile.  Unique in the Windows environment, this innovative software 
program was designed in response to demands from users for the ability to 
convert a large number of diverse media files at one time.
     Multimedia Converter is a software program that saves users' time, 
effort, and money by providing completely automated graphics processing and 
translation in one integrated package.
     It is an incredibly flexible multimedia conversion program that can 
virtually convert any type of multimedia file format to any other file 
format.  It also can change file attributes and data types during the 
conversion process.  Conversions cover all types of media including video, 
audio, images, image sequences, graphics and animations.  And, they can be 
done on a file-by-file basis, or in batch mode, where multiple files can be 
dragged and dropped from Windows File Manager to the Multimedia Converter 
for simultaneous processing.
     "Multimedia developers and anyone using multiple file formats, will 
particularly appreciate the time savings they'll realize because of the 
ability to batch process their files," said Steve Stautzenbach, Director of 
Sales for Ulead Systems.

     The following highlights Multimedia Converter's specific file 
conversion features:
     Converts to and from AVI, MOV, FLI, FLC and FLX.
     Converts AVI, MOV, FLI, FLC and FLX files to and from image sequences 
(over 20 formats).
     Converts to and from VOC, WAV, MOV and AVI sound files.
     Converts graphics files to image files.
     Converts between 20 different image file formats.
     Can modify color depth, size, resolution, and other factors during 
conversion process.
     Can save settings and file lists for future batch processing.
================================================================
--
"Bunnell, John M." <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]